Wednesday 9 May 2018

Happy Birthday

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Birthday Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Bella with Umbrella
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast here it works so well with this paper pack. I created the layers from Sue Wilson dies and I used a Die from my stash to create the pretty outer border for the image on a nestie oval with a fancy nestie oval for its border, I added a bow a lovely cameo and surround and some tonic pearl drops to finish.

The image is coloured in copics with tonic drops for the centre of the flowers.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty Kate is your card and gorgeous image x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely stunning Kate, Bella is so sweet and your design is wonderful, Kate x x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such a sweet elephant and beautiful die cut frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute & beautiful Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is gorgeous. Love the elephant, so cute and the frame dies are fab, loving the bow too.
Hugs Sue W.

Fikreta said...

Its so nice card.
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10