Wednesday 11 April 2018

Happy Mother's Day

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I made a Mother's Day Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Cats in Garden
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast here it works so well with this paper pack.  I used a Die from my stash to create the pretty outer border and added tiny pearl strings around the outer and inner edge.  I then fussy cut out the image using the scan n cut before adding the cream bow, the cameo and frame and two roses.


The image is coloured in copics with tonic drops for the centre of the flowers.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Kate, and fabulous bow.x💖 [Aussie aNNie's Blog]

Carole Pollard said...

That's so beautiful a fab design and gorgeous cameo Love and hugs Carole x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous colouring and a very lovely design!

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real beauty Kate. A very cute image beautifully coloured and such a wow bow.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such a pretty die cut border and adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, sweet image and colouring, Kate x

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card Kate and love the cute image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Sandra H said...

Stunning card Kate as always x

Fikreta said...

Love this card!

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, this is fab and the bow adds a real wow factor.
Hugs Sue W.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10