Wednesday 21 March 2018

Happy Easter

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

I have made an Easter Card

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Little Duck
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank


I used cream as the contrast here it works so well with this paper pack.  I have used my nestie dies this time for the image surround.  I placed a panel across the card and then placed some ribbon around the card, before adding the image surrounding this in bling and adding the bow, cameo and florals.  I finished with tonic drops.


The image is coloured in spectrum noir pencils with tonic drops for the centre of the flowers.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful and sweet Kate
Gr Karin

Carole Pollard said...

Just a delight love this cute card. Well done on your spread in Papercraft Essentials magazine loved it. love and hugs Carole x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a beautiful & cute creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sandra H said...

Very sweet and lovely is your card x

Fikreta said...

so nice card!

America said...

Pretty soft colors, fabulous bling (be still my heart) and one adorable image. :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10