Wednesday 14 February 2018

Time To Celebrate

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

Wild Rose Studio

and once again I am using another image from that

NEW RELEASE

You can find the full release on the Wild Rose Studio website here

Also check out the new release candy on the facebook page and the WRS blog, see the link in my side bar.

For this little number

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Bella with Umbrella
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank



I used cream as the contrast here and added a bank framed with the double heart Martha Stewart punch.  The image sits on a MFT pierced rectangle die with the frame in cream to match.  I added the pearls around the image, a string of pearls up the border band.  The Sue Wilson flag for the sentiment along with some more pearls and a flower.  The bow another flower and the cameo and surround to finish.


The image is coloured in copics and used for the flower centers the tonic pearl drops in orange.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

11 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Oh my so beautiful Kate, what a wonderful image and beautifully embellished too, Kate x x

Unknown said...

Hi Kate wow this is one amazing card I adore the topper and your bow is lush.
So are all you embellishments.
Thank you for sharing.

Hugs Debs xx
http://debsartliffscards.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh my, such adorable card!!!.... LOVE it! Super cute stamp and wonderful colouring!Great design with that string of pearl and the double hearts border! Love the bow with the cameo, too!

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kate, adorable image.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Lorraine said...

Aww, this is so cute and I love the design and all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Kate, such an adorable image and lots of fabulous details - a beautiful card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card and so sweet image!
hugs

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oh my Kate this is such a stunner. So full of loveliness I don't know where to look first.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

susiestacey said...

Adorable card, love the Bella stamp it is so sweet. Hope you are keeping well Kate xx

BrossArtAddiction said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the pearls and soft colors!💗
Hugs,
xxTraceyxx

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous I love that stamp and your great design Love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10