Wednesday 21 February 2018

Special 50th Sister Birthday card

Hello all

Here I am back with my weekly inspiration from

Wild Rose Studio

and once again I am using another image from that

NEW RELEASE

You can find the full release on the Wild Rose Studio website here

Also check out the new release candy on the facebook page and the WRS blog, see the link in my side bar.

I just had to use this lovely image for my Sisters 50th Birthday card, not only were the balloons flying high on her special night but so was she.

I used 
Image and Sentiment - Bella Party 2 A5 Stamp Set
Papers - Peach Blossom


I used a 5" scallop card blank



I used cream as the contrast here and used a Martha Steward border punch to create the side panel, to allow me to add a string of pearls down this.  I used a nestie scallop oval to create the surround for the image and embossed the inner oval to allow the image to be fussy cut out and raised from this.  I added extra sentiments, the sister, the time to celebrate and also the 50 before adding the pearls, pearl tonic drops the bow, the flowers and the special rhinestone flower  button to finish.  I added rhinestones to the 50 to add the extra sparkle.


The image is coloured in copics.

As always, I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

10 comments:

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Kate, an adorable image and beautifully embellished - a fabulous card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

A real cute beauty Kate. I am sure your sister adored it and was glad she had a talented sister like you.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeousssss Kate

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! This card is really delightful and so very sweet, I'm sure that she has appreciated it so much!! Love that super cute elephant and the rhinestone flower button! Fab all the details, especially that bow and he balloons with that fab 3D look!

Lorraine said...

Aww so cute and so pretty. love all those gorgeous embellies.
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I bet she will treasure your card, as it is so beautiful Kate. Stunning design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

this is so pretty card!
Happy Birthday to your sister!
hugs

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet another fabulous card love and hugs Carole x

Unknown said...

Fabulous card Kate, so many gorgeous details. Love the cute image :)
Hugs Kaz xx

Craftdee said...

Oh my goodness, these new images are SO adorable. Love your card, the rhinestones on the "50" add a real bling factor... I also love the fact that your sister was "flying high" on the night, gave me a giggle. I vaguely remember turning 50 - for the same reason :-)) Donna x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10