Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Here Comes Santa Claus

Good morning

Here I am again with my weekly inspiration from


I went with Santa for this cute Christmas card , so for this card

I used
Image - Jolly Reindeer
Papers - Festive Florals


This is a 6" scallop card blank


The contrast on this one is gold.  I added a background die in gold for the papers to show through.  I then used the MFT rectangles for the image surround and the image.  I added the gold tonic pearl drops around the outer edge and the red in the inner and a few extra on the background die.  I finished with a double triple red bow, a fancy button, a bell and a little flower.


The image is coloured in copics, with glitter for the fur and some icicles glitter for the ground.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop 
hugs
Kate
xx

5 comments:

Karen Knott said...

Absolutely stunning card Kate, I love the image and as usual I am in awe of your bow !
Hugs Kaz xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful Kate
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and pretty Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful selection of cards Kate, love the Santa image and your fabulous designs, Kate x

Fikreta said...

This is so very pretty card!
hugs

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10