Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Birthday Bears meet Foamiran Flowers

Good morning

Here I am again with another beautiful card made with those gorgeous products from


This is a female Birthday Card

I used
Image - Bears on Swing
Papers - Tropical Birds


This is a 15 cm square made card blank.


I used cream as a contrast on this one, and the flamingo page out of the papers.  I used a tattered lace frame to edge the card and hung the but out image from the top of the page before adding a triple layer triple bow.  I also added some airbrushed carnations and a cameo.  The sentiment is on a Sue Wilson pierced flag.  The florals are my first attempt at foamiran and although they take some time I was pleased how they turned out.  I finished off with some pink pearls.


The image is coloured in Spectrum Noir pencils.


A close up of those florals, my first attempt at Foamiran Flowers.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my etsy shop

hugs
Kate
xx

6 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Kate
Gr Karin

Kelly Lloyd said...

How cute are those bears lol
And your flowers are stunning x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card Kate and love the flowers. Sweet image and great design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fiki said...

gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card love all that you have done to create this as always your so creative in all that you do x

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning card Kate.xHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10