Wednesday 19 April 2017

Pinkilicious

Morning all

here I am with a card made using those gorgeous products from the fabulous


I made an Mother's Day Card and

 I used
Papers - Ditsy Florals
Image -Bunny with Butterfly
Die - Oval Frame


This is a scalloped 6" square card in white.



This card has a grey card contrast which works so well with these new ditsy papers.  A Simple layout with the image on the die, raised with double layer of foam tape. I added the Sue Wilson flag for the sentiment and then the double triple bow in pink satin, followed by the lovely cameo, the flowers and the finishing touch on this one of the pink string diamante all around the card.

I thank everyone for all of their lovely comments and I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog, my items are now for sale on my Etsy shop




hugs
Kate
xx

7 comments:

Valerija said...

Adorable card! Love the cute image and beautiful colours.
Valerija xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Loving the pink, very cute image. Hope you are well x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous Kate

gr karin

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card!! So sweet image and love the bligs all around the edges! Great choice of colours!

Sandra H said...

So pretty Kate is your card lovely image and fabulous ribbon used too! x

Fikreta said...

its so pretty!

sue w. said...

Hi Kate, love your card, such a cute image and what a wonderful bow.
Hugs Sue W.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10