Wednesday 13 July 2016

Thank you

Morning all

Here I am back for my weekly post for


today I made a thank you card and I used

Dies -  cat and moon
Papers - Harvest Meadow


I used a create and craft half scallop card blank


I cut the layers with the Sue Wilson double pierced square dies, the top layer is a tattered lace die showing the new WRS papers through.  I cut the die with the papers too and paper pieced using them also.  I added the sentiment cut out with a desiree die and edged this in gold.  I added two ribbons together to create the bow, added four little roses a pearl and rhinestone heart button and finished off with tonic drops.  I used the tonic drops for the cats eyes and nose too.


I will be back again soon and thank you for taking the time to view my blog

hugs
Kate
xx

11 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

Aww wow Kate what a lovely card x

Fikreta said...

super cute!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card and gorgeous bow Kate
Gr Karin

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Kate I like the cat and the bow
Kevin xx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Lovely card, with this intricate diecut of cat! Great design, too! Love the frame and the colours! Your bows are always stunning!!

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Kate, wonderful cat die and I love the frame you've used,gorgeous embellishments too, Kate x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kate and I love the background paper and the frame is gorgeous. Your overall design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Anonymous said...

Lovely gorgeous card x

Carol S. said...

Sweet card and love the dies used. Great design. Hugs Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning this is gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10