Wednesday 10 February 2016

Love you Mum

Good morning to you all

As you know a Wednesday means more of my lovely


inspired creations, today I am sharing with you a Mother's Day Card

using


The base card is made from a Grand Nestie Fancy circle, the first layer is the next plain circle in and the inner circle is the next fancy layer in too.  The white layer has been embossed and lightly rubbed over with TH spun sugar distress ink.  I then cut the die for the image out of pink.  I cut the MFT rectangle die out and ran this through the embossing folder too, for some extra love with those hearts.  The image was stamped and cut, I added a grey depth layer around the image and then cut it on my scan n cut, think I should have left off the grey (still learning how to make the most of the scan n cut).  I added a Sue Wilson flag with the sentiment on it before adding lots of pearl dots in pink and white.  I added a triple layer double bow, with a Hobby House cameo and surround, some IAR daisies and some more HH roses along with a pink diamante heart to finish.

I made a stand for it too, using a Marianne die.

The image was coloured in copics with some Atyou Spika pink glitter on the butterflies and some stickles on the flower centres.


As always thank you to all my wonderful visitors for your inspiring comments, I will be over to see you shortly.

hugs
Kate
x

15 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Kate
Dianne xx :)

ellyscard creatief said...

Really gorgeous creation Kate.

Carole said...

Very pretty and feminine.

Fikreta said...

love this!
so pretty!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Just gorgous, Kate, adorable shape and looks great with the amazing frame and the cute iamge!

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous beautiful creation. Can I be your Mum. Lol!!!
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Kate, what a gorgeous card, any mum would love it, Kate x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, such a sweet image and great design.
Pauline
x

Carol S. said...

Stunning Kate. Love the sweet image and the design is beautiful. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oooh this is so gorgeous Kate...love your bow, the gorgeous shape and your beautiful image
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Davi said...

This is beautiful, I love the shape!!

Anonymous said...

Kate this is beautiful & love the shape x

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card & I love the colour & shape x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning so pretty love and hugs Carole x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate what a super sweet card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10