Wednesday 24 February 2016

Congratulations on Your New Job

Good morning to you all

As you know a Wednesday means more of my lovely


inspired creations, today I am sharing with you a New Job Card

using
Papers - Blackberry Lane
Die - Oval Frame
Image - Emily Vacuuming
Sentiment - Everyday Sentiments


I used a Create and Craft Scallop card blank


This was a one hour card, due to being informed Mike's girlfriend had got a job and was due home to ours in an hour, skate's on for me.
So the base colour and contrast is the yellow, I used the Sue Wilson double pierced squares to create the layers and her flags to create the sentiment holder.  I cut the oval frame out in the yellow and used an MFT pierced oval to create the base for the scan n cut out image, which was coloured in copics.

I added a bow (ribbon from Lidl) and some IAR flowers and a HH round cameo and surround, finishing off with some go for gold HH pearls.

As always thank you to all my wonderful visitors for your inspiring comments, I will be over to see you shortly.

hugs
Kate
x

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Afternoon Kate what a pretty card and the colours and image are gorgeous.
And your design is wonderful.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet card, Kate, and love the cute image! The ribbon with the cameo looks great with the frame!

Tinka's paper wonderlland said...

How cute that card is!! And that bow is just amazing!!
♥Hugs Valentina♥

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, lovely spring colours.
Pauline
x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Kate, love the image and all the pretty embellies
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

Love the image and such a sweet card. Gorgeous ribbon and pretty spring colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful card love the design such pretty colours amazing considering it was made in an hour so clever love and hugs Carole x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10