Monday 14 December 2015

Flower Frame

Good morning to you all

It is one of those weeks again where I can get to showcase some of those


So today I am inspiring you using some of the New Release dies



with this sweet soft card

Using 


I used a create and craft scallop base card


and some lovely lilac card, thought the lilac and white went so well together.  I have shadowed the die with the lilac underneath and then framed with some tonic pearl drops before adding the bow a little heart lilac rhinestone sparkler and a white carnation.

So quick to create with this super die, I have so many more ideas for this one.

Just a reminder that I have candy in my sidebar if you have not popped over to join in this yet

I would like to thank all my wonderful followers and visitors for your lovely comments, I will be hopping over to see you soon

Happy Crafting
Kate
xx




4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous Kate ! The die cutting is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, the new die is beautiful.
Pauline
x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very sweet and elegant card, love this frame!

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Kate, love the dies and pretty lilac bow
Lorraine x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10