Wednesday 29 July 2015

Wishing you a Merry Christmas

Good morning to you all

As you know today is my normal day for sharing and inspiring you with those Wild Rose Studio products and today is no exception as I have been playing with those fabulous new


I have used



This one has a cream base layer and contrast and I have used two papers the same and joined them, using some gorgeous lace from Crafty Ribbons and a little pink ribbon from stash to hide the join.  I then just added the dies, the bling and the sentiment.

I would like to say thank you to all of my followers for visiting and leaving such inspirational comments, I will be hopping over shortly.
Hugs
Kate




x

16 comments:

Fikreta said...

very beautiful card
hugs

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous, love the colours and the design!

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Kate and love your Christmas cottage one below.xx

did you know I have candy...http://thejourneyisthestart.blogspot.com.au/2015/07/birthday-candy.html

{aNNie My Personal Blog}

KarinsArtScrap said...

so elegant Kate
Gr Karin

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Kate ! Love the dies you have used... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning card the dies are fabulous love and hugs Carole x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Another really beautiful creation Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

A very elegant Christmas card Kate!!
Kevin xx

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Kate, such a pretty design.
Pauline
x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Kate fabulous colour's and design
Dianne xx :)

cuilliesocks said...

Beautiful card Kate, the colours are gorgeous and I love the strip of sparkle on the side, hugs Kate x

Jane said...

Now your're the first person this year to wish me Merry Christmas Kate...LOL. Lovely card and a really super sentiment stamp x

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card, I love the pink & all the added details!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carole said...

You have been busy this past week with all you fab creations. Love the pink and the die cuts in this one...very pretty.

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Kate, love all the sparkle.
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Pretty card , have a lovely weekend x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10