Wednesday 1 July 2015

Best Wishes

Good morning to you all

Today as you know is the day I inspire you with those gorgeous products from

Wild Rose Studio

I went with a birthday card this time around.

Using
Papers - Bella Papers
Sentiment - Everyday Sentiments



This is a 6" square card with scallop edges and comes in a white depth box
It is for sale on my Facebook page


I picked up the contrast from the lovely papers and used this through out.  I added an edge punched panel using a Martha Stewart PATP edge punch and gave detail to the corners using the corner punch.  I added a string of pearls, a little blossom flower, a rhinestone sparkler and some gorgeous ribbon creating a triple layer single bow. I finished off with little pearls around the frames and in the corners.

Here is a close up of the image and on this one I have used my inktense pencils for the soft but vibrant look.


As always I would like to thank all of my wonderful followers for your wonderful comments and I will be hopping over to see you shortly.

I would like to enter the following challenges

613 Avenue - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Dies or punches
The Craft Place - Lots of layers

Hugs
Kate
x

14 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and beautiful colours

Marjorie said...

Such a pretty card Kate... lovely image and so beautifully embellished:)
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card,fab design.xxx

Sue said...

Awwww such a sweet image! Stunning colouring and beautiful detailing too.
hugs Sue xx

Catherine said...

Such a sweet card Kate ! Gorgeous bow as always... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome colours Kate and so cute and beautiful.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Really lovely, fab paper, image and design

Em Louise Fairley said...

Kate, it's gorgeous! Wonderful image that you've colored perfectly. I love it! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love the colours and fab bow love and hugs Carole x

Rachel Gillham said...

such a cute card and i absolutely love that ribbon blow! thank you for playing along with the lots of layers challenge at that craft place, and good luck :)

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

cuilliesocks said...

Just tooooo sweet, love your colours and that bow is glorious, hugs Kate x

aussie aNNie said...

a real stunner Kate, love your bow.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10