Monday 8 June 2015

Masculine 40th Birthday Card

Good morning to you all 

Thought I would pop on and share with you a card that was ordered for a male 40th Birthday with football and the local football club on the requirements.

So here is the card that I made, I have found that I love this design for males, it seems to work so well.


This is a side opening A2 card which was provided in a depth box.

So the base colour is black with the grey on the top layer that has been embossed, followed by the black layered blue panels again embossed.  I located the local football club emblem and printed this out onto my white card with my grand circle nestie before adding the black scallop behind it and raised this up from the card, oops forgot to say before I did this I added the ribbon and wrapped it around the card.  No bow on this one just a knot and a little charm.  I added the sentiments that were cut on the silhouette cameo.

The ribbon again is from 


I would like to say thank you to all my lovely followers for the wonderful comments you leave me, which continues to inspire me and allows me to visit you to see your fabulous work also.


Hugs Kate
xx

18 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Great male card

Catherine said...

Such a great card Kate ! Love the embossing... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Dr Sonia S V said...

Very stylish Kate. Especially love the 4 panel style
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Lorraine said...

I'm just having a catch up and see I've missed some gorgeous cards over the last few days.
A brilliant mans card Kate. Love the design and colours
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly created, fab colours and just awesome for a guy Kate..xx.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,love the image and fab details.xxx

Fikreta said...

very pretty

Carole said...

Fantastic deign Kate...really super for a male and can be adapted to suit any theme. Still noe got around to inking those winnings...but I will I promise xx

America said...

Hi Kate. What a terrific Masculine card! Love the combined elements and colors here. Fab work Teamie.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a fantastic masuline card Kate
Gr Karin

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Supe male card, great image and colours, hugs Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very beautiful design for this male card!

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous this really is a stunning design a real winner love and hugs Carole x

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, what a wonderful card for a football fan!
hugs Lynsey x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Kate, I like the embossing
Kevin xx

Carol S. said...

Great card and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10