Tuesday 6 January 2015

Wild Rose Studio New 2015 Die Release

Good morning to you

Today is a very special day as this is the first 

New Release 

of 

2015

for 

Wild Rose Studio

so here for you is the full overview of those new releases



I just could not wait to get started with them and decided to introduce you to the

Heart Rose Vine

first

with this sparkly Engagement Card


To make this card you will need some double sided adhesive sheets.  I cut out my white centre card and then placed the double sided adhesive sheet onto this.  I then ran it through my grand callibur with the die sitting on the adhesive sheet.  It will not cut all the way through which is perfect, if you do get a couple of areas that do, then just add tape to the back of your card stock to hold the die and out cuts in place.   Now taking your embossing duster bag, run it over the whole piece and be careful where you place your hands, I dust my hands too.  Take out the double sided adhesive sheet where the red area's are, I use a pin to do this.  You then sprinkle this area with your red fine glitter, rub it in and dust off the excess with a large blusher brush.  Once the red glitter over spill is back in it's pot, burnish the glitter, by rubbing on it the warmth of your finger will change it from glitter to a lovely soft shiny area.  Then take out the black area of the die and do the same, before moving on to your white glitter. 

Once you have done this you can layer up your card and decorate with your embellishments.

I love the effect that this gives, a beautiful way to showcase the die, don't you think.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge

Glitter and Sparkle - Anything Goes

hugs
Kate
xxxxx

16 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Kate, such an elegant design with your gorgeous red heart and bow.
Pauline
x

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card, love the sparkle x Susan x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fab design.xxx

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful card Kate ! Love the design ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Kate, gorgeous new die, lovely added goodies and design.xxx{The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}


Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

it happens again, Kate...

Sandra H said...

So pretty!!

Pia S said...

What a great tip for adding lots of glitter to a card. I love glitter, hubby says I've always got some in my face, the stuff really sticks to everything:)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great work, Kate, so gorgous! Thanks for sharing the tutorial to make this beautiful glittered layers, I'm don't sure to have understood well everything, because my english is not very good, but I will try

mags said...

A beautiful, elegant card Kate. Love all the glitter.
Mags
x

Anonymous said...

Stunning Kate x

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and loving the new dies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Becky said...

This is gorgeous Kate. Love these dies.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so beautiful Kate. So sorry sweetie I am playing catch up as I have had so much on this week.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

WOW! absolutely gorgeous Kate, love it, hugs Kate x

Unknown said...

A gorgeous glittery Card. The Bow is beautiful. Thank-you for joining us this week at Glitter 'N' Sparkle. Good luck and all the best.

Hugz AngelicBadGirl
DT Owner Glitternsparkle

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10