Wednesday 10 September 2014

Penguin Challenge

Good morning to you all

As you know today is my day for sharing some of those gorgeous

Wild Rose Studio 

products with you and today is just a little different as I plan to join in with the wonderful Squirrel's Penguin Challenge

So here is my challenge creation

Please see below for the items I have used


I went with a mono look today, so the papers are not Christmas papers they are from the Papermania Range.


I wanted to use not only this image but those fabulous NEW release ribbons from Crafty Ribbons


The image this time is coloured in copics with a little stardust stickles for that frost look



As always, I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

Don't forget my current candy in the sidebar and the Wild Rose Studio Inspirational candy too 

I would like to enter the following challenges with this card

Simon Says Stamp - Stamptember Blog Hop
Loves Rubber Stamping - Glitter or Sparkle
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes

cya soon
Hugs Kate 
xx


24 comments:

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous black and white Christmas card and the image is so sweet.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

A wonderful, Monochromatic card, Kate. hugs xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute and the image looks great in Black and White. Awesome as ever Kate.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

kbrandy4 said...

Beautiful card Kate, lovely mono look and gorgeous design! x

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate I love your card, beautiful image and design, love the ribbons, hugs Kate x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Kate :-) I love this is B/W !! looks like an old photo, very cute :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Carol said...

This is adorable Kate and looks wonderful in B&W. Carol x

rosie said...

gorgeous card Kate. love the image. fab monochrome shades too x

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Kate and a perfect stamp for mono too x Susan x

*Vicki* said...

Wow!! So stunning in the black and white colors Kate!! Love the Vintage feel that it gives!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your card Kate and what a lovely image too! x

cotnob said...

A gorgeous card Kate, I love the monochrome design and the new ribbon looks such fun.
Pauline
x

Whisper said...

Oooo am loving the classy Monochrome and how adorable is that image too, Luv Sam x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So so cute, love it

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card Kate. Love the black and white effect. Great shading. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Another beauty !

Tammy said...

Super cute and I love the black and white!

Catherine said...

This is so so cute Kate ! It looks great in black and white ! Got to try one day ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pia S said...

I love black and white cards, but I find them quite difficult to make. I love how this turned out.

coops said...

so stunning kate.really sweet image and i love your black and white design ;D

xx coops xx

Squirrel x said...

Kate, this is stunning hunny! My favourite of the new WRS stamps, and it looks fabulous in monochrome. Thanks so much for joining TGPC fun! Hugs xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so beautiful, the black and white colour scheme looks so striking!
Rebecca.

Annette said...

Fabulous monochrome colouring of the image. And what a gorgeous WRS image you've picked. I do love these new releases.
So glad to see you joined in with the Great Penguin Challenge too !! :0)
Hugs
Annette
xx

Marcy said...

This is so beautiful and so unique looking in the black and white! Thanks so much for joining the Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week! :)

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10