Sunday 14 September 2014

A Little Snowy Xmas

Good morning to you all

What a lovely day it was yesterday, here is hoping today joins it, as I would love to get the grass cut, now you saying to yourself, then why did she not do it yesterday, ah well I was booked to do other things yesterday..................... so today it will be!!

I thought I would share with you another one of my CAS cards that has gone in the box for the fayre in November, so here it is


Not much to say on this one as it is a pre made card blank and a image square not even a surround but then the card blank is cream.  It is one of my not used enough Penny Black images and I coloured it in copics with some added stickles for that frosty feel. 

I would like to welcome all of my new followers, great to have you here.  I also would like to say thank you to all of my followers and visitors for their lovely comments, which allows me to hop over and keep up with all of your gorgeous work too.

A little reminder of that candy in my sidebar, if you have not already entered :)

I would like to enter this little number into the following challenges

Suzy Bee's - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Clean and Simple

hugs and enjoy the rest of your weekend
Kate
xx

36 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely CAS card!
xxx Margreet

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful Kate.
Gr Karin

aussie aNNie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS creation, the stamp is oh so want one... and beautiful colour combo.xx
The Journey is the Start

Dotty Jo said...

Simply adorable! Jo x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous cas Card Kate. Love the cute little snowman.
Lorraine x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is beautiful Kate, I like the CAS design and the sweet snowman
Kevin xx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous CAS card dearie.So cute.Hope you get your grass cut.hugs. Debbie x

Jac’s Playground said...

Simply beautiful, love it, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

Becky said...

Simply Adorable!

Carol said...

So cute Kate. Carol x

Catherine said...

This is sooooo adorable Kate ! I love this little snowman ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

sam21ski said...

Lovely xx

cotnob said...

A fabulous CAS card Kate, such an adorable snowman.
Pauline
x

Bridie said...

Ah such a sweet image!!

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, wonderful CAS card, love the snowman, hugs Kate x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Kate, Snowy is just the sweetest. Hope you managed to cut the grass - it has been grey and quite cool here today x Susan x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the cute snowman and beautiful colouring.
Hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Now this is one cute cas card, love the snowman x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous CAS card kate, adorable snowman x

nwilliams6 said...

Kate, this is soooooo adorable. I love it!!!Hugz!

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with SBBC this week Rachel dt

Sandra H said...

Kate your card is so lovely x

Carol S. said...

This image is so cute and perfect for CAS card. Love it! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Tammy said...

Super cute card Kate! Love the hat!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous CAS card Kate. Such a cute image.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute.
luv
Debby

Lisa J said...

Lovely CAS Kate. I am still yet to try one of these style, you do it fabulously! x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Kate love the snowman and thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week
Hugs Dianne xx :)

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous and cute Kate. None of your work is simple except Simply gorgeous of course.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Whisper said...

Oooo absolutely super, and as you know i do love my PB's, Luv Sam x

*Vicki* said...

Oh this is so precious!! Love the simple style! :)

Marlies said...

An adorable Christmas card! Marlies

Lynsey said...

Hi Kate, what a gorgeous image! Love this simple card!
Hugs Lynsey x

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Stunning CAS card! Image is lovely and coloring is beautiful!
Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin'.
Ileanaxx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so, so cute - I love his hat! The sparkle is fab too.
Rebecca.

carol said...

well hello there Kate...i love your CAS Card, thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10