Saturday 2 August 2014

Mouse on Poinsettia New Release by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all

It is day two of those 

New Releases 

from 


and today I am introducing you to Mouse on Poinsettia

So Using
Sentiment - Christmas Labels
I made an almost all pink card and love it

I used pink pearlescent card for the base layer and contrast.  I used the MFT pierced rectangle for the image and surround and then used the square one for the other layer.  I used my Marianne Poinsettia Die and my Memory Box Holly die, finishing off with a gold brad, some stickles and the pearls from the Hobby House.
You can find all my shop links in the page above.

Here is a close up of the sweet image on this occasion coloured with copics, I added some star dust, platinum and frosted lace stickles for that Christmas feel.

I would like to take a moment to say hello to all my new followers and thank all of my visitors for their wonderful comments, which allows me to hop over and visit you in return.

and thank you Deborah for claiming your candy

The claim for the Wild Rose Studio Inspirational blog candy is still outstanding, so don't forget to hop and see if it is you.

I would like to enter the following challenges with this card

In the Pink - Animal Antics
Southern Girls - Christmas is Coming
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday - Anything Goes
ArtbyMiran - Anything Goes
Completely Christmas - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes - Entry 1


I will be back tomorrow to introduce you to another of the new releases, see you then

Hugs Kate 
xx

23 comments:

Unknown said...

Kate this is a wonderful card, cute image, hun, love the detail you have added to it..hugs xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Kate...loving the pinks. x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely image, papers and design.xxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous Kate, the image is just adorable. I love the papers and fabulous detailing.
hugs sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Kate, lovely card with a very sweet image, the papers are gorgeous and I love your layout, hugs Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I adore this card, love that image evhoed by the poinsettia die and love the pinks

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card. Love the cute image and pretty colours.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

aussie aNNie said...

Oh this is just super stunning Kate.xxx
// You may like to join my birthday candy on my blog. ♥aNNie

The Journey is the Start

Unknown said...

Just love the soft pinks and aqua colours on this card Kate. Gorgeous image again but I am determined NOT to buy anything Christmas as I have got sooooo much that's not been used yet. Note to self......must be strong!!! lol

Hugs.

Karen xxx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

this gorgeous Christmas card would get pride of place on the mantel piece . love the cute image , pretty details and colour. janex

Catherine said...

This is so so adorable Kate ! Love the soft colours and the texture too ! Hope you are having a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and cute card Kate.
Gr Karin

Virginia L. said...

Love your soft color combo and use of elements! The glittery detail on the hat is lovely! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so gorgeous Kate. Your colouring is always so gorgeous and your layout just makes it pop.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Aww Kate what a pretty image your card is so beautiful x

Wendy said...

Love this Kate,it's so pretty and that image is adorable.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Carol S. said...

Kate, this card is adorable. Love the pink and the image is so cute. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Karen Oliver said...

I love it too. Its so pretty and I have just recently discovered Wild Rose studios.... now available here in NZ so really lovely to see your card. Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls.

Brawny x said...

What a fab card. I adore the pink. Wow! X

mags said...

Gorgeous card Kate. Sweet image and love all the pink.
Mags
x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous kate.really sweet image and i love your pretty colours ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a pretty Christmas card! I love the fabulous poinsettia and the stickles look so effective.
Rebecca.

Deborah said...

Stunning card Kate. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland.

Deborah A

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10