Tuesday 18 February 2014

Wild Rose Studio - Mega New Release!!!

Morning all
back again, well how could I not, I just want to ensure that you have all seen absolutely everything in the new release from


A new release from Wild Rose Studio is always exciting but on this occasion more so due to those dies, so obviously I had to play with some more so here you go.


The base layer on this and contrast is brown, however you won't pick up the dies from the brown on this one. 
The dies are the "Rose Corner" and the "Oval Frame" sentiment holder, both of these and the scallop oval nestie have been frantaged up with the Antique Rose
The papers on this one are from the "Antique Library" paper stack.
The image is another Bluebell
Such beautiful images for colouring.

All the embellishments on this creation are from the Hobby House.

Here is a close up of the sweet image, coloured in copics
Just gorgeous isn't she :)

I added frantage to the image plate too but in a different colour.

I would like to welcome all my lovely new followers and my existing ones and thank you for your lovely comments, which allow me to visit you in return

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Quirky Crafts - Pile it High

ABC Challenge - Flowers
Crafts Galore - Add some bling you fancy
Emergency Crafters - Pink or Red
Feeling Crafty - Dies/ or punches

Hugs Kate xx


27 comments:

Jane said...

Another awwww from me again this morning Kate, Bella is so pretty and your colouring is beautiful. This is another yummy colourway, it reminds me of a box of chocolates...mmm. These dies do look amazing, they are very different to other makers, great to see something original. Hugs xx

susiestacey said...

Stunning card Kate the new stamps are adorable it will be hard to choose a fav from this collection x Susan x

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous,fab design and details.xxx

Catherine said...

Totally gorgeous as always Kate ! Love the fran-tage and your bow is yummy-licious !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

Another stunning card Kate. Such an adorable image coloured so beautifully and I love all your detailing, especially those new dies.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Another lush card Kate - gorgeous colours and love the new papers. Bluebell is just awwww!!! lol Great showing of the new dies.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a beauty, both the dies and the gorgeous stamp.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

rachel said...

another stunner Kate - beautiful card - love the corner rose particularly - fabulous xx

Lorraine said...

Another gorgeous card Kate. Bluebell is so cute and I love the colours and all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Deborah said...

Oh Kate your cards are fabulous. I'm loving these new Bella images, it's going to be difficult to choose between them!!

Deborah A

Becky said...

OH My word, these images are so adorable! And your card is just fabulous.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a gorgeous card Kate and beautiful designed.

gr karin

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful card Kate, I love the colour combo and the image is so sweet. These dies are absolutely gorgeous, fab detail too, love it all, hugs Kate x

cotnob said...

Another gorgeous card Kate and another fabulous image - I love your pink and brown colour combination.
Pauline
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Another fantastic card Kate. X

Whisper said...

Oooo what stunning dies and such a sweet image too, Luv Sam x

gail said...

Beautiful card, these new images are gorgeous. Gail x

Lynsey said...

Wow Kate, beautiful card and such lovely dies!
hugs Lynsey x

Sandra H said...

Oh this Kate is just so sweet all of what you have done is absolutely beautiful your so talented x

ladyjanet_56 said...

Hello my friend love the cards past & present, I am still around just got a lazy streak at the moment. Suppose it comes with not being in a team any more and I have a new phone to get used to everything is stored ready to blast you all with:-) see you soon. Hugs Janet x

Tammy said...

Wonderful card and I LOVE all the brown, especially the gorgeous ribbon!

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful Kate, I love the pretty dies and your colouring is fabulous.

ARTfulWings said...

How gorgeous is this and that beautifully coloured image - WOW!!!!! Hugs Polly xx

Unknown said...

Hi Kate, long time no speak, sorry these days I never seem to get to bloglovin, I am here with my DT hat, on so glad I am not missing out completely on your fabulous work, Adorable card as ever Kate, hope you are well my friend, many thanks for sharing with us at Feeling Crafty this month, best of luck xxx

Gemma said...

Such a wonderful card Kate
Thank you for joining us at cards galore challenge 2
Gemma xx

Ann-Marie said...

A gorgeous card, beautifully coloured and I love how you've put the card together. Thank you for sharing with us over at ABC Challenge. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Unknown said...

Sweet card, lovely image and coloringThank you for joining us at the Cards Galore Encore Challenge #2 -Add a gem or glitter!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10