Wednesday 31 July 2013

Emily Walking by Wild Rose Studio

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today is my day to share another of those gorgeous images from 

I knew she would turn into a firm favourite, here is 

Emily Walking
again :)
I made a Friendship card
Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio Emily Walking

The base colour and contrast is cream which in places has been covered with my new favourite stash fran tage.  The papers are from Grimsby Crafts and are Kanban.  I have used my nesties, a variety of them, my MS doily edge punch and the big heart too.  A large doily and lots of distress ink in walnut. Finished off with lots of flowers from my stash, little tag, flower die cut, a charm a cameo, strings of pearls and pearls which in the main come from the Hobby House.

Here is the close up of the image coloured in copics
and today is the last day to enter my 
CANDY
please enter 

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Bunny Zoe - Pink and White
MarkerPop - Lovely Locks
Paper Nest Dolls - Die Cuts
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
LEJ - Distressing
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash - Punch (first MS punch I ever bought about 2 year old)
Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

32 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

She's gorgeous I order this stamp yesterday
Love your card detailing and colours
jacqui x

Unknown said...

Another amazing card Kate. Love your colouring and all the diecuts - brilliant.

Karen x

Kelly Lloyd said...

She is so cute Kate. I love the colours and beautiful embellishes you have used with her too. A stunning card as always
Hugs Kelly

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Sandra H said...

Awww Kate this is truly beautiful so lovely are these images and your presentation is stunning as always x

cuilliesocks said...

This is so lovely Kate, sweet image and love how you've coloured her skirt to make it plaid, so clever.
Fabulous design, and all your little details are gorgeous, Kate x

Dr Sonia S V said...

So cute the little girl looks and you have framed her in such a pretty creation
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts School Projects

Doreen said...

Fabulous,love the image and gorgeous design.xxx

Catherine said...

Do you know what I totally love about your card Kate ? There is always a lot of thought and work on everyone of them... And the result is always breath taking... Love the little cameo on this one and the distressed edges of the paper... So gorgeous... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sue said...

Stunning card Kate. I love the sweet image and so many gorgeous details.
hugs Sue xx

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello kate,nice card,i have got my craft bit for my card,in the process of colouring. crafting hugs bluebell-flowerwood.

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card Kate. Love the image and all the gorgeous embellishments.
Hugs
Caz x

nwilliams6 said...

Perfect coloring of course, but the papers and details on this beautiful card are gorgeous! Must weigh a couple of pounds - LOL! Love it Kate! Hugz!

bluebell-flowerwood said...

hello againe have got the teligraph today you are all in an article about the hobby house. love bluebell-flowerwood.

coops said...

so stunning kate.love all your pretty details and really gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Tammy said...

Eye-popping gorgeous card! Sweet image with gorgeous embellishments!

Nicecrane Designs said...

Wowwww Kate I am falling in lovw with your layering,,,suc a lot of rich details here,,,,,,and what a cute teddy bear,,,,,,,,,,,,,so cute.....as always my friend.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a delight to look at Kate.

I hope Mr Blogger is a good boy and lets my three scheduled postings pop up.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Oops my comment should have read, I am away next week, I hope Mr Blogger is a good boy and lets my three scheduled postings pop up.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

rachel said...

wow Kate - this one's a real stunner - well done you - love it xx

*Vicki* said...

Oh Kate, this is really stunning my dear!! Such amazing details on your design! :)

Anonymous said...

That's a really fab card, thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs, good luck with your entry, DT Mandz xox

Lisa Mensing said...

Beautiful card. Love the image and all the layers. So pretty. Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you next week.

Debs said...

Another gorgeous card Kate - full of so many beautiful details.
Enjoy your evening.
Debs xx

Pia S said...

What a gorgeous card, so full of lovely girly details!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely stunning, love the neutral tones and the layout is just so amazing. Thanks for the inspiration
Lindsay xx

cotnob said...

Fabulous card Kate, lovely soft colours and adorable image.
Pauline
x

Anet's Crafting said...

Your card is beautiful and stunning Kate. I love the cute image and the roses. Your colouring is fab.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and beautiful decorated Kate.

greetings karin

L.B. said...

Love the elegant feel on your card as well as this totally sweet image. Glad you could join in at DCd this week.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Kate, love that cute image and all your gorgeous flowers, xxx

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow totally gorgeous!

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10