Wednesday 15 May 2013

Teddy and Mouse with Wild Rose Studio Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today I am showing you another of those gorgeous images on those wonderful panels at

This image is called Teddy and Mouse and is from the 

Teddies Panel set

but before I do just a quick reminder of those new releases
and the Design Team will be showcasing them very very soon!!!!

Anyway back to today here is what I made with this panel
I made a generic card, oops and just realised need to head back up to my craft room as I have not added in the sentiment panel lol :(


Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio - Printed Panels - Image Teddy and Mouse
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Always and Forever

The base layer and contrast is a deep red/brown, the MS edge creates a lovely panel for the ribbon which is from the Hobby House as are the die cut corners and the pearls.  

Here is a close up of the panel, I used glossy accents on the balloons and stickles on the flower, not sure why my glossy accents decided to give me a great crackle glaze finish!
If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

LEJ - Borders and Corners
Ribbon Carousel - Celebrations
Lady Anne - Anything Goes
Craft Dee Bowz - Anything Goes
Cupcake - Lots of Layers
Incy Wincy - Animal Antics
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day




xxx

28 comments:

Jane said...

Kate this new release looks wonderful. I bought my Bella sleeping after you showcased it on your blog.....I can feel temptation coming my way again....;0) x

Doreen said...

Beautiful card Kate,love the gorgeous image and colours.xxx

Squirrel x said...

One step ahead - I have pre-ordered the new stamps!! Loving your teddy, he looks so fluffy. Gorgeous as always hun. Hugs Sxx

Carol Willis said...

Fabulous card Kate. Love these new images.
Hugs
Caz x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Kate. A fabulous image and design.
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

Oh Kate I am in love with this adorable little Ted ! He is sooooo cute ! And your card is gorgeous, as always ! I love the pretty border and the beautiful corners ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

rachel said...

so cute Kate - and I love the piece you did on the hobby house blog too - wonderful xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Kate. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout
hugs Sue xx

Tammy said...

Precious card, love the ribbon!

Angelique said...

So adorable. Cute image and beautifull bow. Love the bling.
Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap!

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

mags said...

A gorgeous card Kate. These panels are lovely and you have created a lovely card.
Mags
x

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

This image can melt a heart! A very sweet and cute card. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog - Tina

Donna Maligno said...

This is very sweet and love your ribbon selection for your lovely bow! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month.

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
What an adorable Teddy with a super cute peeking mouse. Absolutely adore this image. Loving the paper you used as well. I am also recognizing the corners, they look good in action.
Michaela and DP xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a wonderful card Kate.

greetings karin

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours and such a cute teddy

Dorte said...

Those new papers and images are so darn cute, Kate, lovely card you have made,
hugs Dorte

Jo said...

Gorgeous.....beautiful image & fab layout too!
Hugs Jo x

Unknown said...

Hi Kate,such a sweet image,lovely design.Jacqueline.S

MagsB said...

Aww, he is adorable! I love your papers and layout, too, and the fab striped ribbon!

love Mags B x

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Kate, I like the image the ribbon and the colours.
Kevin xx

Lynsey said...

This is such a lovely card!
Hugs Lynsey x

Sonia Jackson said...

Beautiful and inspiring as always Kate, thanks for sharing xxxx
Sonia :0)

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.adorable sweet bear and I love your pretty paper :D

xx coops xx

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Thank you for joining the LEJ Designs Challenge #53 - Borders and/or Corners over on our blog.
What a gorgeous card. The image is adorable and I love the rich backing papers and matting. The layout is fabulous and the border and the corners are wonderful. What a very pretty card.

I hope you will join us for more of our weekly challenges. There are always gorgeous LEJ Designs images up for grabs as well as extras from our sponcers.

Hugs Lisa xxxxxx LEJ DT Member

Shelly said...

Beautiful, sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge x

Sharon said...

Great card, love the coloring. Thank You for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Sharon
Lady Anne's Stamp Challenge
Lady Anne's: NanaVic's Challenge

Sarah said...

Very pretty indeed and a gorgeous image! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Show! Sarah.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10