Thursday 23 May 2013

Bella with Dahlia New Release from Wild Rose Studio Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Another beautiful new release from

loved colouring this one up and working with these gorgeous new papers


So here is what I made


I made a card for a friend to cheer her up :)
Although think this image is very generic 

Recipe
Image - Wild Rose Studio - Bella with Dahlia
Papers - Wild Rose Studio - Bella's Birthday

The base layer and contrast on this one is a pale peach.  I used my fancy oval nestie an MS edge punch, the Nellie Snellen die for the MSE sentiment and all finished off with those mulberry roses and pretty little pearls from the Hobby House.

Here is a close up of the image

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 
A warm welcome to my new followers, and I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors who take the time to leave me such inspirational and kind comments, and this then allows me to hop on over and visit you in return.

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Papercraftstar - Beauty
Fab N Funky - Ribbon or Lace
Crafts and Me - lots of layers
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes

Hugs and Enjoy Your Day
xxx

27 comments:

Jane said...

Ohh such a lovely colourway for this card Kate and yes they are gorgeous stamps.Do you remember me buying sleeping Bella after seeing her on you blog? Well I posted a card I made on a facebook site hosting a comp and at least 5 peeps have asked what the stamp was so they could buy it! Perhaps I should charge commision to Wild Rose...LOLOLOL ;0) Happy Thursday xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is beautiful Kate loving your soft colours xx

Squirrel x said...

Awwwwh, gorgeous hunny! I made a card with this one at the weekend but haven't blogged it yet. Maybe I will show you tomorrow. Hugs Sxx

amanda stokes said...

Morning Kate!
Gorgeous card, such a lovely image def need to get me some of these new images :) x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute and gorgeous colours

fiction book reviews said...

Beautiful

Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

Sue said...

Awwwwww such a sweet image and coloured so beautifully. I love the matching papers and gorgeous flowers
hugs Sue xx

cuilliesocks said...

Another gorgeous card Kate, beautiful image and design, lovely embellishments too, Kate x

Ros Crawford said...

This is so adorable! I love the image ... Thanks so much for playing at Papercraft Star!

rachel said...

awww Kate - Bella looks so cute - what a fabulous card xx

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Kate ! Gorgeous paper and embellies as always and the image is adorable ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous sweet card Kate. I love the image and pretty colours.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Must have missed this cutie Kate - it's gorgeous and I love the soft lilacs you've used.

Karen x

Tammy said...

Sweet card and sweet image! Love the flowers and beautiful frame!

KandA said...

Gorgous card Kate. Lovely colours and such an adorable image xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.i love sweet bella and your colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Kate - gorgeous colours and the floral arrangement is stunning.
Debs xx

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness Kate this is another of your amazing and beautiful cards the image is stunning and the layout too and not forgetting the image its gorgeous x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is is so pretty , i love those flowers
Lisa x

The Little Stamper said...

Such a cute and lovely card. Gorgeous colouring as always and I love those coordinating backing papers too.

Thanks for entering the Bearly Mine challenge this week.
Sharon x

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Awesomely super sweetly gorgeous card! Love Bella carrying the flower and the super coordinating backing paper and the other paper you used as well.
Michaela and DP xx

mags said...

Another gorgeous card Kate. A really lovely image and great layout and design.
Mags
x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Kate...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

♥Jan♥ said...

I was so struck by the way you mimicked the flowers in the paper, it really looks gorgeous ! So glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star !!

Unknown said...

This is amazing - so beautiful! I don't know what I love the most - the image, perfect coloring or dies... Awesome!
Have a nice day!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

EEKKKK!!! What a doll! Love Bella! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Papercraft Star.

Deanne :)

Stephanie said...

This image is absolutely adorable!! You have showcased it perfectly! I really like all the flowers around the image and all your other details. This card is sure to bring a blessing to its recipient. Thanks so much for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.

Stephanie
Word Art Wednesday

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10