Saturday 5 January 2013

2013 Love and Wedding New Releases by Wild Rose Studio

Evening to you all, 
Just had to hop on with some exciting news

The next new releases for 


are just arriving in the warehouse :)  and I just know that you will love love love them as much as we do, so thought I would quickly show you them so you can keep your eyes peeled for them and watch out for the Design Team blog posts, for their inspirational creations.


Aren't they gorgeous, oh love is in the air!!!!!

and with this set is another fabulous paper pack 

Always and Forever

Just perfect


You can see the full new release on the web site here

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 


enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs
xxx


16 comments:

sam21ski said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with with them Kate.

Sam xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous Kate - thanks for letting us know xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

I like those wee mice and the bears, I might have to treat myself lol.
Kevin xx

Alyx said...

Wow! These look absolutely gorgeous. Think they have to go on my 'Need NOW!' list.
xx

Sue said...

awwwww they look adorable!

Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh wow hun, these are just toooooo cute! Can't wait! Hugs Sxx

Wendy said...

More to add to my wish list lol...They are adorable and gorgeous papers too.
Hugs Wendy xx

Becky said...

What an adorable set..I just love every one of them :)

Jane said...

They are gorgeous Kate. Can't wait to see what you make with them. I have just bought the dear ele with baby stamp after seeing it on your blog recently! Hugs xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Thank you for showing these adorable stamps and paper pad. I think I mean thank you. Lol!!! My credit card says ouch!!!

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

mags said...

Thanks for sharing Kate. The new products are delicious and I can see I will be tempted.
Mags
x

sallysbitz2 said...

Gorgeous images & I am sure you will create some stunning cards/projects with them x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

Sonia said...

Very beautiful and sweet new image:)
Big hug dearest friend, I look forward to see Your cards with them:)
Sonia

Tess Ekwall said...

lovely, i can't wait!! :)

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

They are so pretty Kate and very tempting, bet you'll make lovely cards with them. janex

Liz's creative corner said...

Wow kate these are gorgeous, love to see what you do with them, love that SC image I used so much, hugs Liz xx

just for you lol xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10