Saturday 29 September 2012

oh I am Crackers over you !!!!!

Good morning to you all

Baby Bella saw the new releases from Wild Rose Studio and shouted at me to use her before they arrived, so as I need to make ten of these, I used another of the fabulous panels to create this quick little number at an awful hour of the morning after dropping Matt off at the coach for his Jolly Boy Fishing Outing. 

Although I did have a very creative early morning before Lols suggested maybe a siesta was in order and I agreed it was so put my head down, 2 hours later I surfaced, not sure siesta's are suppose to last that long but it did.

So here is one of the ten crackers you will see from now and up to Christmas, although I can see some of them having the new release Polar Bears on them :)

again this is not my colouring, as this is another of those fabulous panels, so quick and easy to use and simply stunning.
Recipe
Base layer and contrast is silver mirror card
Papers - Xmas Bella by Wild Rose Studio
Image - one of the images in the Xmas Bella Printed Panels pack by Wild Rose Studio
Die cut a nestie
The ribbon from stash and the edge of the panel glittered with stickles

Here is your close up, just the one but so charming at that, I added glossy accents to the baubles and glitter to the little hat fur.

If you want to see more of the Wild Rose Studio collection or be inspired by others hop and see us on 


I would like to thank all of my wonderful visitors and followers for the lovely and inspirational comments you leave, which allows me to hop on over in return to see your own lovely work.

Challenges I would like to enter
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Sweet Treats (Chocolates inside)
Raise the Bar - Photo Inspirational
Little Miss Muffett - Anything but a Square


enjoy the rest of your day
Hugs
xxx


15 comments:

Tammy said...

Precious, I just love, love the image.

Misty's said...

Hi Kate
Another gorgeous Cracker! Beautifully decorated with Bella being a star again! You did not colour that image? You could have fooled me!
Michaela and DP xx

Sonia said...

Fantastic image, perfect colouring:) And fabulous creation too, for me is new his word: Cracker(is This particular box?)
Really gorgeous my friend:)
Have a Wonderful day:)
Sonia

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kate. I love the sweet image and the pretty colours

hugs Sue

Natali said...

Gorgeous project. You gave me great idea!! Thank you for inspiration!!
Hugs
Natali

Lorraine said...

Aww, that little ellie is so cute! Gorgeous cracker Kate!
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image....great colours.xxx

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Kate..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

rachel said...

beautiful crackers Kate - I just won 6 of these via Bev Rochester and I'm so excited - can't wait to get them and have a play! Hugs rachel xx

coops said...

so gorgeous kate.adorable image and i love the added gloss and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

sam21ski said...

WOW, yet again, fabulous colouring, it just looks like it's been printed!!

Sam xxx

PS I had to get up at an unearthly hour this morning too - lol xx

Sandra H said...

Kate, Totally stunning image xx

Catherine said...

What a fantastic little cracker Kate ! I love Bella, she is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Joanne said...

What an adorable project! I love this, so cute and a super idea! You did a fab job! Thanx so much for playing along with us at CC&CC! Aloha, Joanne

Kitty said...

Wow what a cute creation.. i might have to have a go at one of these!

Thanks for playing along with us at Little Miss Muffet and hope to see you again soon!

I have candy on my blog if you fancy entering :)

Kitty xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10