Friday 17 June 2011

Fairy Hearts from the Dragon's Lair and a Quadruple Win

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Today I get to show you another of the fabulous images available at the 


home of Stampin With the Dragon and creations by the fabulously talented Janette.

This one is called "Fairy Hearts"
and this was a lovely image to work with and so easy to colour up so here is what I created
Here is a close up of the card showing the lovely inner complimenting the front of the card
I used a black base layer and contrast and some spotty red paper to enhance the colour of the hearts.  
I added some larger red pearls to the corners of the image plate, the image has been coloured in copics
and I added a triple bow to finish the card off.

I hope this inspires you to take a peak in the store to see what other beautiful images and papers are available for you enjoyment.

Don't forget to pop over to 


to enter the current challenge of

Friends

It has one more week to run and there are some lovely entries already.

Quadruple 
I would like to thank the ladies at Craft Us Crazy for another win on my OVA Grandparents entry

I would like to welcome my new followers and say Thank You!! to all of my lovely visitors that take the time to leave such inspirational comments, love them all..

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges
Craft Your Passion - It's Magical
Lexi's Creations - No Sentiment
There's Magic In the Air - Pick 2 Ribbon and Pearls

Hugs and enjoy your day
Kate
xx




12 comments:

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

You should be very proud of the quad winning project! Very impressive. Love this cutie pie heart image too!
Hugs
Tammy Louise

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this image is gorgeous, love your colouring!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Hi hun
fabulous card, lovely image & colouring,luv the ribbon detail, sue,x

Tammy said...

Love this Kate, black, white and red is always a winner in my book!

McCrafty's Cards said...

Fabulous card Kate, I like the image, the colours and the lovely double bow.
Kevin xx

sam21ski said...

Fab card.

Love that triple bow, looks stunning.

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

coops said...

wow, stunning card kate.the image is fantastic and i love your colouring and details :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate
Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Lexi's Creations !
Have a wonderful day and good luck in the draw ◕‿◕

Love crafts forever said...

My goodness Kate, this card are stunning. Awesome colours.
Hugs Nataliya

cebelica said...

Great card! You did a great job. Thanks for joining us at MMCS challenges this week!

Unknown said...

what a fabby dotty card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at MMCS XX

ladyjanet_56 said...

Lovely images taken by your new camera the crd is rather nice too, thanks for popping by. Janet

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10