Monday 25 April 2011

All Square with Crafty Individuals

Good morning to you all in the land of blog
Sometime ago now I stamped up some Crafty Individual stamps, I aged them and then was at a loss to what to actually do with them and then the opportunity arose, so dusted off and glass cracked here is what I actually eventually have done with them.  This is not my normal sort of creation and I am not sure I am in the groove with this card, but I do now and again like to try something new.
The base layer and contrast is a mocha pearlescent paper, with cream pearlescent paper on top that has been embossed with little roses, the frames are embossed with Tim Holtz bark effect embossing folder and the little Crafty Individual images have been stamped, distressed and the shattered glass effect on top of that.

I am going to try entering this into the following challenges
Dutch Dare - Cracked Glass
Simon Says Stamp - Emboss it

Hope you are enjoying your extended weekend
Kate
x

7 comments:

sam21ski said...

WOW these have cracked really well Kate, the colours underneath look fab.

Lovely to see you trying out something different - Sam xxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love what you did with the images it suits them perfectly, lovely card.

Marie

ladyjanet_56 said...

this is lovely Kate wasn't sure if you froze them before cracking them! Have those legs tanned yet?

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi
I saw your entry at Crafty Individuals Challenge and thought I'd visit your Blog.
The aged look is perfect for those images.
Wishes
Lynne

Céline said...

Really great card, love the vintage pictures you've used! Thanks for joining us at DDCC!!!

Dorcas said...

Wow! I'm really lovin this!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at DDCC!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) If you haven’t already done so, you ought to check out my “no strings attached” blog candy going on til May 13th. You can find it in my sidebar. Hope to see you around!

Miria said...

How could I miss these beauties? Stunning craquelè images! hugs, Miria

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10