Monday 7 February 2011

Winner of Stampin With The Dragon Re Opening Blog hop Candy

Just a quick one this evening

After all that mad hopping about in the Stampin With The Dragon grand reopening blog hop and after everyone had submitted their answers to the questions, finally we have a winner for the candy that was on offer from my question

This is what the winner will receive and it is all packaged up waiting for an address to go on it.
So the winner is Debby4000.

Debby if you would like to mail me here with your snail mail details, I will get this posted off to you

thank you again to all the entrants and thank you for making our grand reopening so special

Hugs Kate x

1 comment:

Curly said...

Hi Kate,
thank you so much for my beautiful card hun,

Have a great week,
Take care Hugs Bridget :) x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10