Friday 11 February 2011

To The One I Love with the Winter Wonderland Design Team

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today is the new challenge at

Winter Wonderland

I am hosting the challenge this week so I chose the theme of

To The One I Love

This is the last week that you can enter a Christmas or Non Christmas creation into the challenge as next week sees us return to our true roots of a Christmas Creation Challenge

and we are sponsored this week by
This is my design team inspirational piece
The base and contrast colour is a pearlized gold and layered on top of this are those delish Papermania Silent Night Papers.  If you follow my blog regularly you will see that this is the same sketch I used on my grand Callibur card a few posts back, I thought it was a fabulous sketch and so had to use it on the smaller scale too, although the larger circle nestie is from the grand set.  The image is one of my favorite Magnolia's which I have coloured in Copics with a white gel pen for highlights.  The ribbon from stash, a left over and the nestie framed sentiment is a WOJ.  I have used liquid applique for the fluffy bits on the clothes.  

I am entering this creation into the following challenges
Cards For Men - Valentine/Love
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge - Lots of Love
Cupcake Craft - Seeing Red
OLLCB - For Someone Special
Stamps R Us - Love and Valentine
Woodware USA - Ribbon and or Bow
Allsorts -It must be love love love

Now Mr Blogger will be scheduling this for me and as I am travelling for the day, I am not sure what time I will be able to link up the challenges, but I will get there eventually I am sure.

I would like to say hello and welcome to my new followers and to say thank you as always to those kind visitors who do take the time to leave such wonderful comments.

Hugs
Kate 
xxx

16 comments:

Sally said...

Hi Kate,
Love your card. Great image and papers.
Hugs Sally xxx

Miria said...

Hi, hun. This is so gorgeous, it reminds me Titanic ... on the ice -have a look at my Polka Doodles' challenge ;)! By the way, you are in top 3 at PD, congrats! Hugs, Miria

Linda said...

Hi Kate love your card that Magnolia stamp is so cute and those papers are beautiful love Linda

Wendi said...

Wow what a beauty I love the effect round the trim
Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Debs said...

Hi Kate
Gorgeous card - love the LO.
Thanks for sharing the love with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card, awesome colouring, lovely papers & design, sue,x

All mixed up maz said...

Hi
Gorgeous card kate
love the papers.

sam21ski said...

This is gorgeous. Fabulous image and love the snow on the cuffs. My favourite piece is the red circle with the words popping through xxxx

StampingbugKerry said...

I love Maggie images and this one is so fun! Great job on the coloring and adding the "fluff" on her jacket. Thanks for playing in the WoodwareUSA challenge this week. Good luck!

Kerry
WWDT

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Kate, I love your image! Fantastic papers too! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Anne Harada said...

I love the Tilda image and the awesome layout!! What a wonderful touch of ribbon you added to the sentiment label! So glad you joined our challenge on WWUSA blog this week!!

Hugs,
Anne

Stephanie said...

Adorable card! Very sweet sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.

Liza said...

Gorgeous work, I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, just love the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week, good luck!
hugs shell xx

DesigNeAl said...

Oh, I like your layout!
Thanks for joining us at Ooh La la this fortnight with your beautiful card; we hope to see you again soon, xx

Marilyn said...

Love your card Kate... those images are so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us.

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10