Friday 4 February 2011

Anything Goes with the Stampin With The Dragon Design Team

Good evening to you all
I hope that you enjoyed meeting baby Snitch during the week, and today I am re introducing you to his bigger brother Jiggy

but before I go there today brings the return of the Stampin With The Dragon Challenges, after the Grand Relaunch of the Store at Dragon's Lair Designs

The Challenge theme this fortnight is

Anything Goes (show us your best work)

our sponsor this challenge is our very own Stamping Dragon Designs

The Challenge will run from Midnight the 4th of Feb and End Midnight 17th of Feb. England Time or 7pm the 4th of Feb to 7 pm the 17th of Feb EST.

OK now I can go back to Jiggy, big brother of Snitch, the image I am showing today as my design team inspiration is "Jiggy's Teddy" and Jiggy is cuddling his best friend his teddy, now didn't we all have a friend of a teddy when we were younger?
The base layer on this easel card is a cream, the papers from stash.  The MS punch has been used to add layers of detail underneath the old style lace.  The image and sentiment place has been distressed with Tim Holtz antique linen and over stamped with crafty individual swirls.  The image has been coloured with copics with a white gel pen for highlights.  Pearls from the Hobby House, flowers from Wild Orchid and sentiment is a duo set from MSE.

I am entering this card into the following challenges
CCEE Stampers - Use your punches
Crafty Sentiments - a bear on a card
Delightful Challenges - something that flies or has wings (Jiggy the Dragon)
Oldie but Goodie - fairies, mermaids, dragons and other magical beings
Paper Playtime - Anything goes with a digi

I would like to thank those of my visitors that take the time to leave such wonderful comments - I love them all.

Hugs 
Kate 
xx

16 comments:

Carolynne said...

Beautiful card Kate, I didn't have a teddy :-( I had a Monkey called Mickey !!

xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I love these dragon images, i like the layout.
Kevin xx

Jac’s Playground said...

totally gorgeous, I love the soft colours you have used and your image is just adorable and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week

Curly said...

Wow Kate this is stunning and your colouring rocks, and he is the sweetest little dragon, and I love the stamping around the outside of the image it really draws the eye toward the dear little fellow.

Have a great weekend Hun
Take care
Hugs Bridget :) x

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Kate, absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful soft coloring.

Lynda said...

Awwww Kate this is stunning - love the image and all the wonderful detail.

Love Lynda xxx

Miria said...

Hi, Kate. This colour combo is so elegant and this new image is a sweetie! Have a nice weekend you too! Miria xx

Love crafts forever said...

Holly-Molly! It's take me forever to open your blog. LOL
Your card is beautiful, and you know this. I love your colouring a lot.
Hugs Nataliya

Donna said...

Adorable image! Love your coloring! Thanks for flying with us this week at Delightful Challenges.

Sharon said...

What an adorable card! Love the dragon and it's darling teddy!! Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!! :)

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Kate
A gorgeous card love the image,thankyou for joining us at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

sam21ski said...

I really love the colours you've used on this one and I love the addition of that lace xxxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the colours, so adorable, simply gorgeous.... Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments! Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love every bit about Jiggy and his teddy. I cant wait to meet more of the family.

Hugs,
Beth

Anne Temple said...

Love the soft colors you used on this card.

Berry said...

Fab work thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments hugs Rebekah xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10