Saturday 4 December 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge Design Team do Christmas

Good morning to you all in the land of blog

Today sees the new challenge at


This week our very talented teamie Suzie has chosen the theme, which is of course

Christmas

Here is my Design Team inspirational piece
The base card is pearlised gold and the papers are from the Secret Crafter shop, I bought these whilst I was there and just had to use them.  The image is one of my new LOTV and sort of cute.  I used my MS punch and a few embellies to finish it off.

I am entering this into the following challenges
The Pink Elephant - Blue Green and red
Stamptacular - Fall Colours
Lili of the Valley - A few of my favourite things - mine

Thank you to all of my wonderful visitors who leave me such lovely comments, I appreciate them all xx

have a good weekend

Hugs Kate xx

18 comments:

Tammy said...

Real cute Kate.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card Kate and such a cute image

Hugs Jane x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work my friend as always.

I just popped by to say thank you for joining in the big everyone wins challenge and I have a prize choice ready and waiting for you at my blog.
hugs and happy weekend
from June

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card and the image is sooooooo cute
hugs linda

sam21ski said...

Another gorgeous chritmas card Kate xxxx

Curly said...

I love your card, those penguins are so sweet and I love the pretty papers you have used,

Take care have a great weekend, Hugs Bridget :)x

Graphicat said...

Oh CUTE penquins! They are adorable! Great colours too!
Im so glad you joined us at STamptacular this week!
Cheers
Cheri

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
gorgeous card, super cute image, fab colouring, lovely papers & design, all me snow gone now, just wet stuff! sue,x

Miria said...

hi, Kate. These penguins are so cute!Hugs. Miria

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Kate - love the punched border...and those penguins are soooooo cute!
Helen x

~*Joni said...

Kate this is so cute! I love the penguin image, those two are an adorable pair. Thank you so much for joining in on our color challenge this week at The Pink Elephant.
~*Joni TPE DT

Maria Matter said...

awww these are darling little penguins! beautiful card kate!
xxx

Sprytebyrd said...

Such a cute card! What a fun image!
Thanks for playing with us at Stamptacular Sunday this week! Good Luck on our Falling For You challenge!
Hugs
Dee (Spryte)♥
Sprytebyrds Spot

Anonymous said...

Another great card from you. I love it.

Hugs,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Your cards are awesome! Love it!!

Hugs,
Beth

Liz's creative corner said...

Ah this is adorable, gorgeous colouring and image, hugs Liz xx

Mandy said...

Hello hunny, your card is absolutely gorgeous, so sweet, love it
hugs Mandy xx

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card, love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining our ‘Favourite Things’ challenge at LOTV this week, hope to see you next week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10