Friday 24 December 2010

A Great Big Thank You from the Winter Wonderland Design Team

Good morning to you all out there in the very cold land of blog 
This is a very long post however I will try to keep your interest along the way

It was fabulous jumping about it blog land to see all of the wonderful entries to the "Wrap It Up" challenge and it was so difficult to select just three winners, but I think I eventually got there :)

Today sees an extended challenge at 


yes this challenge will be running through until the 6th January 2011, that is two weeks, but before I forget, don't forget to pop back to the challenge blog on the 31st December for some fabulously exciting news, oh my I hate having to keep secrets................so I am just going to keep teasing you for that extra suspense moment.

The theme for our two week challenge is

THANK  YOU

that is a "Thank you" to all of my lovely followers, visitors and to all our lovely followers and entrants at Winter Wonderland.................as well as our very supportive sponsors.

Remember back a post or two I had created a monochromatic presentation box here
and I had said that I would be posting what was going into this lovely little House Mouse box

These are the contents
In Summer this year I ordered three House Mouse Stamps all related to writing of some description.  This is what I had in mind when I bought them.  It is a set of six notelets.  A couple of them on show are the Thank You ones and the others are blank for any occasion.

here are some more photographs of the individual cards.
 The colours used are from the brown spectrum with a little pink for the stamps on the letter.  Pearls are from the Hobby House as is the MS punch.  I have coloured the images with copics.

The little bows are from a local department store and I have used the larger pearls here.

The flowers are from a local department store and have been slightly distressed to pick up the brown tones.

I just adore these little critters and would buy every single stamp they do if I could afford it :)

I would like to welcome my new followers and take this opportunity to thank those lovely visitors that leave such wonderful and inspiring comments as they pass through, I love each and every one of them.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges
Aud Sentiment - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Crafts and Me - Anything Goes
Papertake - Anything Goes
Stamp Fairy - Anything Goes
Cupcake - Thank You

Last but not least

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL 
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

hugs Kate 
xx




15 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

WOW Kate - those notelets are really really gorgeous - they must have taken ages!!!! Merry Christmas to you, Matt and Mike. Polly xx

Tammy said...

Ohh, I love these. So darn cute and your coloring is perfect. Have a very Merry Christmas.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Absolutely stunning Kate. Merry Christmas to you and your family. x

sam21ski said...

You never know Kate, Santa might bring you some more of the collection!!!!

But I have to agree, they are gorgeous.

Happy Christmas to you all, hope you have a fabulous time xxxx

PS Fraz sends hugs to Star too xxxx

Audrey said...

What adorable elegant cards! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

Emma H said...

Those mice are super cute - and what a great idea to do a set of note cards with a writing theme! Thanks for playing along with Stamp Fairy

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So gorgeous. Just love these images

Thanks for joining us at Stamp Fairy Challenge :)

Hugs Jane x

pinky said...

Wow stunning creations!! Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

Jackie Randolph said...

Fab project and fabulous coloring on these adorable little mice!

Thanks for playing along with us at StampFairy.

Carissa said...

Love the cards. They are gorgeous and will make a great gift. Thanks for joining us on the Stamp Fairy challenge. Hugs, Carissa

Anne said...

Kate what an amazing project, love those meeces and the scallops you used, such a stunning set.
Phnidys Place has a Thank You challenge running too at the moment, do please pop by and enter:)
Happy New Year
Anne
x

Heather said...

Fabulous creations Kate, oh I do love my mousies and your colouring of them is fantastic. I love the spotty stamped corners and edges ( I presume it is a stamped and you've not spotted them individually - LOL).
Wonderful colours and great details.

So glad you could join us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hope you had a great Christmas,
hugs Heather xx

Liza said...

Beautiful work Kate, I love the set you have created. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Ruthie said...

Wow Kate - these are stunning - beautiful and well thought out set!

thanks for joining in with Aud Sentiments

Rx

Donna said...

Beautiful cards Kate, love these little mice and your beautiful design! Thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake Craft Challenge & Happy New Year to you :) Donna x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10