Monday 25 October 2010

Doncaster Dome Retail Therapy

Good evening everyone
Isn't it cold in the UK at the moment

Today I was back at work after a fabulously crafty week off including my shopping trip on the last day to the Stamp Magic Event at the Doncaster Dome

It was really nice to help my friend by some of her stationery requirements for her wedding and I got to catch up very briefly with Jill from the Hobby House and share my new purchases with a few of my blogging buddies.

So stop waffling you say and just show us what you got, so here you go
only one carrier bags worth but lots of new things to play with and I cannot wait.  So with that said off to firstly find a new home for the purchases and secondly off to play

But before I go I cannot leave with out saying thank you to all of those lovely visitors who have left such heart warming and wonderful comments and to my new followers, it is lovely to see you joining me, hope you don't get too bored :)

Don't forget to Support Ear Trust here with Stampin With The Dragon

and don't forget those delish new manga images from Secret Crafter here  

hope your week has started well

Hugs Kate

xx

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

oohh what gorgeous goodies :-) enjoy :-)

luv
Lols x x x

sam21ski said...

Fab stash Kate, was great to see you again xxxxx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fab stash, can't wait to see what you create with it. x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous goodies Kate, you'll have fun with that lot, lucky girl.
I am so looking for to go to the NEC, no prizes for guessing which stall I'll be heading to first lol
hugs Mandy xx

Tammy said...

Great choices, cannot wait to see what you create with them.

Curly said...

WOW quite the crafty stash here Kate do I spy so LOTV stamps, looks like you had a great day,
and thank you so much for your very kind comment,
take care have a great evening Hugs Bridget ;)x

maddy hill said...

ohh fabby stash ! i wish i had gone myself !

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10