Thursday 23 September 2010

Introducing Rupert Clause by Stamping Dragon Designs and some Exciting News

Good afternoon to you all
Today I am introducing a new cute favorite to my digi collection, he is called Rupert Clause and he is like so many of his other little dragon friends, just adorable.  

I was lucky enough to win 4 of these lovely digi's recently and could not wait to play. He is available at Stamping Dragon Designs along with his friends, there are not just dragons here but a good choice of other images and papers too.  Another aspect is the ability to send in a photo to be created into a digi image.  I was cheeky and asked if there would be the possibility of a fishing dragon and within one day, there was not one but two of them.  Oh can't you see where this is going to take me.  OK no more waffling........................... other than to say that I am so excited that I have been asked to be their 
First Spotlight Guest Designer 
and you will be able to see all the lovely creations that I am making them in the following locations

and
If you aren't a member (there is free sign up) then you will need to sign up first.  This is a great place to get ideas and for those who use digital images places to enter challenges.  It's basically a source of information too.

So here he is
I have followed a colour theme from the Stampin with the Dragon Challenge site of Black, White and one more colour, I chose shades of green, using a base layer of black and a page from the Dovecraft Xmas Stack.  The border is a nestie frame and the punch is a MS one, using lace and some glitter ribbon to follow the theme at Simon Says Stamp challenge which is a sketch by the very talented Jay Jay
Here is a close up of the adorable Rupert with his big bag of presents
oooooooooooh I am in love :) and he is a darling to colour.......... I used my copics.

I am also entering this into the digi challenge at Mad for Markers and Totally Gorjuss Challenge who require us to use a "Wild Thing"

Finally I would like to let you all know that everything went fine yesterday and fit and well for the next year , thank you for all your kind comments.

So running quickly off upstairs to my Beach Hut to create some more gorgeous creations, loving my week off you know.

Would like to say hello to my new followers too, don't forget my candy is running for two more days and it can be found here

Happy Crafting to you all

Kate 
xx




23 comments:

Lia said...

wonderful card I love the digi
hugs lia

Lindsey said...

Oh he is gorgeous Kate! Congratulations on the GDT spot, looking forward to seeing what you do
Linds x

Linda said...

Congrats with the GDT. Your card is very beautiful
hugs linda

ARTfulWings said...

fantastic news on the GDT - well deserved - look forward to seeing all your designs Polly xx PS hope everything went ok at the hospital

Anonymous said...

OMG Kate that is adorable! I love it. Thank you so much for all you did for us at Stamping Dragon Designs. Your a very talented lady and we sure can't wait to see more.

Hugs,
Beth
Stamping Dragon Designs

sam21ski said...

This week off is obviously doing you some good!!! This is a stunning card and in my favourite colours too. The image reminds me of the first film I went to see at the pictures, Pete's Dragon - thanks for the memory xxxxx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the greens!! Nice coloring on the dragon too :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely make, so pretty! Big congrats on the GDT fabulous news! Kim

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Beautiful card Kate, love the dragon :-) Congratulations on your GD spot. Glad all went well at the hospital.
Anne xx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
aww gorgeous card, beautiful colouring,lovely papers & embelies, great design, sue,x

Sammi said...

Very cute! LOVe the dragon..LOVE the green!!
Thanks for joining in our Mad for Mrkers challenge again :D
Sammi

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card, such an adorable sweet image.
luv
Debby

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow how cute. Thanks for joining us at 'Mad for Markers'.
hugs
Sue x

Annette Bowes said...

Too Cute Kate! Gorgeous colouring of this cute Dragon image. Congratulations on your Spotlight GD. Thank you for joining us in our Copic Colouring a Digi Image Challenge over at Mad for Markers, lovely to see you again, have a great weekend, take careX:)

Nina Macaulay said...

A fabulaus card! Beautifully coloured super-cute dragon! :O)
Thank you for joining in with the Totally Gorjuss challenge this week,
Good luck!

Hugs Nina

dragonllew said...

Gorgeous card I'm glad you have fallen in love with Rupert and his friends can't wait to see some more of your creations. Thanks for joining us at Stampin with the Dragon.
Jenny x

Love crafts forever said...

WOW! you did fantastic job, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing with Stampin with the Dragon. Hugs, Nataliya.

sam21ski said...

I just had to pop back to say, I've seen this card in the flesh and it really, really is stunning, the photos just don't do it justice xxxxxx

sammi said...

Kate, this is gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamping With The Dragon.

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Gorgeous card hun. Love what you've done with Rupert, looking forward to seeing more of your work. x

Jane said...

Oh Kate he is sooo cute!!! Gorgeous colouring and fabulous colour scheme!! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane xxx

Emma said...

Awww, What an adorable Green Dragon! Thanks so much for joining us over at Mad For Markers!

Tracey Feeger said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous. What a cute xmas dragon. You have coloured to perfection. Thanks for joining the challenge at Mad for Markers.
mwah
Trace

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10