Wednesday 23 June 2010

WOYWW in my Beach Hut

Good Day to you all
As this publishes I will be sat in the middle of a heavy training session updating my knowledge and skills.  Unfortunately this will not be anything to do with Crafting :(

Well it is WOYWW again, and I can not wait to go and have a nose at all the other entries.

So as you have probably guessed by now I do tend to be an organised, methodical and very tidy person.  So I really tried hard whilst creating my card for yesterday, to create a mess.  This is what I came up with and sorry if you was looking for more mess (it just is not in me)
OK, so this is the section next to the bin, underneath my tidy boxes of MSE stamps (check the last post out in case you did not visit last time)  This is sort of the messy bit.  My little created boxes, the tussy mussy and the wedding memory box and underneath well what can I say.  Hope you can see more than I usually can find.  Must sort it out.
The far left of my work bench (the bit with out the great view).  Yep that is my acetate fan you can just see hanging over the planner board.  All my MS and other type punches in the little stackers.  The copic colouring paper in the large 12 x 12 not stacked bit with my laptop on the top and on top of that my scrap layout saver box full of those on loan MS butterfly punches and all my remaining Magnolia stamps.  The papers on top are digi printed images ready for one of my DT cards which is up and coming. Not to bad on the tidy scale say about a 4 out of 10 the other area was a 2 out of 10 and perfectly tidy would be 10 out of 10.
These are my stacker draws under the worktop at that end.  Yep I did try to leave them exactly as they were and was so tempted to shut them.  When you are looking for bits they tend to get left open.  Look carefully and see what you can spot.

Well that is me today, next week, I will show you my leg space (if you can call it that) and the bit behind this.  Then we will be back to the beginning.  So you will have had a full look around my little Beach Hut, which is the name I gave to my crafting room.

Well Mr Blogger will very kindly publish this for me and I will link on my return home from work.

Take care all

Kate xx

14 comments:

Annie said...

Hope the training session went well. You have a lot of stash filled drawers. Would love to have a really good rummage through them all :-)
A x

Helen said...

Just love all those drawers!!!

Nicki said...

Love all your drawers - that's my favourite kind of storage too!

Nicki, x

Pam said...

Lovely drawers. Hope you brain doesn't hurt too much after the training. Hugs Pam x

Tracey said...

Fabulous storage and lovely cards too.
xx

Siobhan Brignull said...

so glad to find out there are other OCD crafters, have to admit its only for my craft area doesnt extend to the rest of the house with two growing boys I admit to have given up on that front, LOL

Stressed Stamper said...

love those drawers really organised - sooo much crafting bits...like the week planner

Julia Dunnit said...

I don't think in all the time I've had it that my Cuttlebug plates have ever been put away!! Drawers full of goodies - chalks, inks and a drawer just for pens...lovely!

craftimamma said...

Oh Wow, love those drawers full of fab goodies.

Lesley Xx

Mandy said...

Hope your training was worthwhile and you enjoyed it!
Your workspace is fab, love all the drawers of goodies.
I did laugh Kate you are just like me with the tidy thing going on, when I played I probably had the most boring desk ever lol
hugs Mandy xx

jude said...

Looks like very organised crafter some lovel;y storage.When you fionished doing yours feel free to pop over and sort mine...lol
Hugs judex

Sunshine Girl said...

Looks very tidy and organised to me!

Anonymous said...

Lovely and organized and such a lot of stuff! I'd like to come and have a rummage. Have a great weekend

Brenda

Sew This N That said...

oh can I come over and have a rummage hun? You have alot of craft drawers that would keep me quiet for a while :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10