Saturday 26 June 2010

Dragon Carp Tackle Tour Day Out

Good evening to you all

no creations from me today, as I went with Matt to the Dragon Carp Tackle Tour at Newark Show Ground.  It was a lovely drive, with the sun shining.  Here is the picture of the Show Hanger from the car.  (Not to far to walk)
Now you might be thinking well what could I possibly post about crafting when I have been to a fishing show :))

Those of you that know me will know my experience of fly fishing or as Matt calls it fluff chucking............

The first stall as we walked in was a fluff chucker's haven, which meant a craft haven for me :))

I was the first person to spend and get a bag, now get that for a fishing show..  now your all just curious to know what I bought, so here it is
Chenille string in several colours and perfect lengths, plus in such a tidy box.  I could not resist it.

Then we came home Matt put Star in the bath, ermmmmmmmmmmmm she was not that impressed until she got back out side to dry off in the sun. I cut the grass and half strimmed the garden and then broke the strimmer :( although Mike rapidly fixed it and then said I should try it out by finishing the job (had given up by then)  I was waiting for the bbq was so starved.

Whilst drinking apple juice and chatting waiting for the food, I took a photo of one of the flowers that is in one of the pots at the side of my door.
Yep that is my hand and this is one stunner of a fushia, just look at the size of it.  So beautiful and the fading of the colours so pretty.  Nature is amazing isn't it?

Well enough of my rambling other than to say tomorrow up early to go proper craft shopping.  I am heading for Doncaster tomorrow, so may bump into a few friends whilst spending lots on the flexi :)) not sure Matt will get any fishing treats there though!!

Have a lovely evening

Hugs and Happy Crafting
Kate xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Hun
sounds like good day out, luv your coloured string, beautiful fushia, have great shop 2moro hun, sue,x

sam21ski said...

Glad you had a good day Kate and at least managed to buy something, will probably see you at the Dome tomorrow with your bags of new goodies xxxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10