Sunday 18 October 2009

Decoupage Male Birthday Card

Hello again, a quick weeks update.

Well I think I am like many in the area at the moment. Full of horrid flu or something similar.

Had an invite to go do some crafting with Maz on Friday evening but went for a quick coffee instead. Maz gave me some lovely glittered rub ons obtained from QVC and a wooden door handle hanger. Sam started her creation whilst I was there however I brought mine home to do when I feel a little better. It was nice to see Sam again, not seen her for a while.

On Saturday morning I went to the Hobby House and got some new bits. Bumped into Polly and Steve and the lads talked fishing whilst Polly and I raided the shelves in style. Polly is also not very well.

During the week before my germs caught me, I was asked to create another lads Birthday Card, here is what I came up with. Located the image on the web, printed it off three times on high quality photo paper and then decoupaged it after carefully cutting it out.The inside and image will not upload, so sorry but that was where the humour was.

Well I am now finishing my copics challenge card off, it is made with some lovely papers from Running with Scissors and a new stamp I got from the Hobby House, must rush to finish it so will chat soon.

Thanks for looking and hope your all feeling better soon.

Kate x

2 comments:

ARTfulWings said...

And raided the shelves in style you certainly did lovie - well impressed with your spending spree :O). Sorry to hear you're still not feeling much better - I'm still croaking so resting my voice now (now that is what is impressing the hubby - me being quiet!) Lovely card - dont think I've done a male card in ages. Will catch up in the week. Take care xx

sam21ski said...

Lovely to see you on Friday Kate, even though it was only for a short time. Sorry to hear you're still not well but I'm guessing the retail therapy went a long way to helping!!!!

Great card, take card, see you Sunday - Sam xxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10