Friday 28 August 2009

A Birthday card requested



Well as you can see the butterfly punch arrived and I was able to finish the birthday card for a very special 7 year old. The request was very very girly. So sorry Sam but that just meant pink and flowery and felt the butterflies were needed to add that extra bling bit. I used my gorgeous stamp my martha steward doily lace edge punch and some lovely pink ribbon and tied the bow myself. Printed the wording and the inside stamp from MSE sentiments. Used pearls and glitter to make those little butterflies look all fairytale. Followed it through into the inside.

Well off to finish another birthday card for a one of the ladies at work. Two next week so they are keeping me busy.

Thanks for looking
Kate x

1 comment:

sam21ski said...

Yes Kate very pink and girly, but you have to give them what they want and you've certainly delivered the goods with this one - well done you xxxxx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10