Saturday 25 April 2009

Inner Cover Little Scarp Book


As you can see such a productive week. The front edges were wrapped in to the inner folder and needed covering over. I chose some plain cream card to do this and then layered some hand made pink thin paper over this. I used the cuttle bug to cut out the oval and embossed the edges. I used a lovely stamp to create the little feet and distress ink for the natural look. I used my gold embossing powder and raised the wording. I stole the little tag idea from Matt's easter egg along with the tag. I stamped out the little tag and cut around it. I then used my new spellbinder flourish set and the cuttlebug and some cream roses to create the vine of roses. Again another lovely page and well worth all the drying time.

Looking forward to my scrapbooking class at running with scissors today, see what other ideas I can borrow, also must make an 18th card for my son, so chat soon.

No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10