Monday 13 April 2009

The Camo Page for Mike







Well after taking the ideas from my class this week and some of my own as well, this is the baby's dad Mike. He is into airsoft and spends a lot of time playing "you can't see me".




So this page is exactly that. The backing paper is from a paper stack of hobby craft's and this one was scrumpled up and then sanded to create the marbled and worn look. I then found some camo paper and using the cuttlekids alphabet cut out his name using the cuttlebug. I then used my x cut circle to cut out the photo frame and a smaller circle to cut out the peak hole (Matt suggested this). I used a small heart to make the opening clasp again a die cut for the cuttlebug. I used a punch and some leaf die cuts and then used a technique from the class to make the leaves look more life like. I used some flower embelishments to finish the look. Inside and around the photo again I used a technique from the class to show faux stiching around the photo.



Quite impressed with this one - I hope he is too when he sees it...........

No comments:

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10