Monday 6 April 2009

2nd Page Scrap Book


This is the babies page, not sure if it actually looks as if it is for a baby? The layers are pale pink card on the bottom with the pearlescent cream on the top. I placed pink fringing under the cream layer. Again the photo is still to be taken so space allocated for it. I used a pink ribbon to edge the photo area and again my corner punch to hold the photo.

I used my nestabilities oval scallop for the name area and embossed the edges of this with my cuttlebug (love this machine). I then used a clear embossing stamp pad and some clear letter stamps to create her name tag. I used pink embossing powder to highlight the name.

I then remembered Polly and added bling and buttons etc and a nice litte bow at the top of her name.

Although nice so far prefer the 1st one for Grace.

1 comment:

ARTfulWings said...

Love the way you have used the oval scallop for the name and the pearlescent background is perfect. Hopefully see you Saturday Polly xx

Items for Sale in My Etsy Shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
09 10